A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Haulage Transport Planner to join an established Logistics company located in the Willenhall area of Wolverhampton.
Working in a busy transport office you will be responsible for planning Multi-Drop deliveries for a mixed fleet of rigid & articulated curtain-siders.
It is essential that applicants have experience in General Haulage Planning managing multi drop loads and optimising return loads
The ideal Candidate will have good organisational and operational skills, and be able to demonstrate they have worked in in the General Haulage environment, looking after accounts, price negotiation and be hands on.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
• Experience in the general haulage environment.
• Come from a transport planner/coordination background.
• Confidence with the ability to take responsibility and make decisions in a pressurised environment.
• Ability to multitask a large workload with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience of using databases and spread sheets.
• Customer focus with the ability to build effective relationships with team, client and other third parties.
• Knowledge of driver's hours, working time directive and current regulations.
• Have a FLT licence (Counterbalance), however not essential.
• Have a C+E licence, however not essential.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday starting at 8am and finishing at 5.30pm.
Excellent remuneration benefits are offered to include a starting salary of up to £28k, together with a generous bonus & pension scheme, annual leave entitlement…etc.
Immediate start available. Genuine straight permanent job opportunity with excellent career prospects. Please click on the apply button to submit your details or email your CV directly to Andrew.Dace@Pertemps.co.uk
Please be advised if you do not receive any contact from a member of staff within 14 days of your application on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.