£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Dudley area for an experienced Mechanical Fitter.
My client is a leading manufacturer of Foam Dust Suppression Systems and specialist Foaming Agents.
They work with large companies such as EDF, Hason, Tarmac and Aggregate to understand and create a solutions for their requirements in eradicating nuisance airborne dust particles in a variety of industries including;
• Coal Fired and Biomass Power Stations
• Bulk Port Terminals
• Recycling Industries including – glass, wood, plastic and RDF
In addition to Foam Dust Suppression Systems, they also offer a number of other unique products and application systems including;
• Rail wagon encapsulation systems to prevent dust blow-off during transit. These are used for coal, aggregate, gypsum and many other minerals
• Stockpile encapsulation to prevent nuisance dust and loss of product through erosion
• Suppression of nuisance dust from haul roads
As a Mechanical Fitter you will be responsible for maintaining and installing the onsite systems at customer sites.
You will be required to work away from home in the UK and abroad as and when required, all expenses will be paid and the use of a company vehicle.
Your standard hours will be 37 hours per week but you must be flexible when and where required.
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration salary of £25,000 Flexible depending upon experience.
Must have a Driving Licence.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to Andrew.Dace@pertemps.co.uk