£25000 - £30000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity as arisen to work as a Volkswagen Master Service Technician for one of the UK's leading Car Dealerships.
The successful candidate will be working as part of an Independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 31 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 they have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers
My Client maintains the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm.
• To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
• Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
• Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
• Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers' servicing and repair times
• Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
Working in a state of the art clean workshop, the ideal candidate will:
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
• Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
• Ideally hold a valid MOT Card
• Excellent customer service skills
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
• Full UK driving licence
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. This position is within a busy workshop environment, as such you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package up to £29k (realistic and uncapped individual and team OTE of 35K), as well as industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a fulltime position includes 20 days' annual leave, raising to 25 with longevity of service.
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood, Sutton Coldfield and Burton.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to Andrew.Dace@pertemps.co.uk