£30000 - £32000 per annum
£7.00 - £7.50 per hour
£25500 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Service Engineer to work within a successful Overhead Crane Manufacturing company in the Dudley area.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and result driven Field Engineer, this is a combination of a reactive and proactive role which offers an excellent opportunity for a successful candidate to become an integral part of the team.
My client is one of the UK's leading crane manufacturers. They specialising in explosion proof cranes and equipment for the petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
80% of the orders are for the design and manufacture of EX overhead travelling cranes and EX hoists for the oil and gas industry.
The Successful Candidate will:
- To undertake routine maintenance work and reactive equipment
- To offer first-line technical support where necessary
The ideal Field Service Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Accustomed to intensive travel (driving) within the UK and a willingness to work overseas as and when required
- The ability to use own initiative to work with minimal supervision and meet set deadlines
- A methodical approach to work and a critical eye for detail
- Disciplined approach to following and enforcing all departmental procedures
- Well organised and focused approach to service delivery
- Sound understanding of mechanical and Electrical engineering principals
- Sound understanding of controls & instrumentation
- Competent as following electrical and mechanical drawings
- A good understanding of PLC hardware & software integration
- Excellent fault findings skills
- 17th Edition Electrical
In return for your experience my client offers a fantastic remuneration package including a fully expense company van.
If you are interested in applying for the role or would like to know further details then please Email me on Andrew.Dace@pertemps.co.uk or call me on 0121 500 5161.