A rare opening has arisen for an experienced CNC Programmer/Machine Setter to join a reputable manufacturing company with over 35 years trading experience.
Based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton City Centre my client Engineers high quality bathroom and kitchen products for global markets.
Please note: This is a Permanent Night shift Position, however you will be required to work Days for up to six months for training purposes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Programming and Setting CNC lathes, vertical machining centres and horizontal machining centres using Fanuc & Mazak controls
• Complete detailed quality checks against dimensional drawings using measuring equipment, verniers, micrometers and gauges etc, pass off 1st off approvals for production run and log and record all measurements on the relevant check sheets.
• Program transfers from and to the DNC computer system.
• Recognise, identify and report all quality defects and equipment failures.
• Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with any work instructions / procedures.
• Ensure preventative maintenance schedules are completed as required.
• Maintain good communications and relationships throughout the company.
• Ensure compliance with company procedures and make suggestions for improvement.
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
• Maintain a clean, safe working environment and good housekeeping standards and ensure 5S standards are maintained.
In return my client offers a straight permanent job opportunity working permanent nights to include a generous starting salary up to £28,704 plus shift allowance taking OTE to £38,176.
Working hours on nights are: 17:00 to 05:00 Monday to Thursday (4 nights). Total 46 hours per week.
If interested, please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com