Shift Maintenance Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two experienced Shift Maintenance Engineers to join a large, well-established Company based in Nantwich operating within the food manufacturing sector.
The purpose of the role is to undertake planned preventative maintenance activities and to conduct reactive maintenance to ensure optimum efficiency of the plant.
A key requirement is a minimum of 2 years' experience preferably gained within the food industry. You should be able to demonstrate your experience of implementing solutions to reoccurring problems and of suggesting pro-active ideas for improved efficiency.
Daily duties will include:
- Providing full emergency breakdown cover for plant;
- Carrying out repair work to a high standard;
- Completing work sheets and handover notes;
- Observing & reporting problem areas of the plant;
- Adhering to H & S policies;
- Providing first line cover for all machinery problems;
- Being proactive with improvement ideas.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer. They should ideally possess the following attributes; An Electrical bias (but with Mechanical strengths), PLC knowledge, Hydraulic, Pneumatics and pipe fitting experience.
Hours of work are 4 on 4 off rotating nights and day shifts (4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on). The salary offered for this position is up to £36K depending upon the experience of the candidate.
If you have the relevant skills and experience Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.