Maintenance Technician (Multi Skilled)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join a Stoke based Ceramics Manufacturing Company.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years in a Maintenance Technicians role, will have completed an apprenticeship and will have experience of PLC's.
You should be trained and certified in both Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and have a full range of mechanical skills, (pneumatics, hydraulics, fabrication & pipework), troubleshooting electrical systems, PLC diagnostics and program interrogation skills.
Further desirable qualifications include; Gas Safe Registration, Siemens S5 & S7 training, use of CAD systems & modifying drawings, Kuka robotics training and IPAF training. Candidates should also have competent ICT skills.
Key objectives of the role will include:-
• Performing duties to install and maintain company assets, ensuring maximum operating efficiency;
• Troubleshooting and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment;
• Start up and shut down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown;
• Pro-actively investigate asset overhaul/continuous improvement of assets;
• Conduct emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform planned preventative maintenance of production equipment;
The role consists of working 12 hour shifts, 3 on 3 off (continental shift pattern).
In return my client offers a Permanent opportunity working at their modern production facility with a remuneration package of up to £35,000 (depending on experience), plus the opportunity to work overtime.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com