Experienced Warehouse Supervisor role
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established Stoke-on-Trent based distribution business who have a vacancy for a Warehouse Supervisor.
You will be overseeing a team who will be picking and loading multi part orders using hand scanners. You will also undertake stock unloading and replenishment of products in a busy warehouse environment.
Experience of working in a distribution business would be advantageous.
The role is working 40 hours per week. The company operates various shift patterns so the successful candidate will need to be flexible in their approach to their hours of work.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Hold a current FLT certificate;
• Be physically active due to the nature of the role;
• Have good communication skills and reporting experience;
• Have a positive attitude.
The role will offer:
• A salary range of £22-26k;
• Ongoing training;
• A variety of varied tasks;
• 28 days holiday (including UK Bank holidays);
• The opportunity to join a growing business.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com