Experienced CNC Setter / Operator (FANUC controls on Lathes)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our prestige client who are currently looking to recruit a CNC Setter/Operator (FANUC controls on Lathe Machines) to join their existing team. The machines are chuck and bar feed Nakamura or Moriseki Lathes.
The role will be based at their premises in the Walsall area, working in a clean and tidy factory environment. The company has a number of other sites/divisions and there are good progression opportunities for the right candidate.
• To produce small turned thread parts to a high standard within deadlines;
• Machining batches of parts for electrical components to a high standard and within set tolerances;
• Ensure all work carried out complies with the company's Safety Management;
• Undertake any other task that may reasonably be required within the factory.
Key Skills required:-
• Adept at the use of CNC lathes using FANUC controls;
• Loading and producing components on a CNC lathe;
• Competent in the use of hand tools;
This Permanent position is full time Monday to Friday working a 40 hour week. It will be a fixed shift working Permanent Mornings (6:00am-2:00pm).
Salary will be dependent upon the candidates level of experience and skillset (ranging from £9.50-£10.50ph), giving OTE of c£22k . There will be other benefits (including overtime) and holiday for the role will be 20 days (plus 8 days UK Bank holiday).
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call 0121 500 5161.