A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established company within the bottled drinks industry.
The purpose of the role is to investigate, prevent and repair breakdowns of equipment and to ensure the productivity of the Plastic Moulding divisions plant.
Daily Duties Include:
- Stripping, fault finding and re-assembling machines
- Reading engineering drawings to identify issues
- Preventative service and maintenance to reduce downtime
- Installation and commissioning of equipment
- Adhering to H & S policies
- Providing reports on work carried out
- To ensure parts are held in stock
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer with and will have knowledge and experience of plastic moulding machinery.
Hours of work are, working on a three week rotating shift pattern, mornings afternoons and nights Monday – Friday.
Mornings: 05.00 - 13.00, Afternoons: 13.00 - 21.00, Nights: 21.00 - 05.00. Every third week you will be rota'd to be on call, for this you will receive a £100 retainer, plus overtime at time and a half (double time on Sunday).
The salary offered for this position is £28K, plus 20% night rate (dependent upon the experience of the candidate).
Holidays are 20 days plus UK Bank holidays.
If you have the relevant skills and experience Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com.