Foundry Quality Engineer - Due to continued growth plans throughout 2018/19 my client is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their reputable business.
Established in 1936 the company specialises in the manufacture of foundry components for a variety of industries.
Reporting to the Quality Manager your main duties will be to provide the shop floor with quality and technical support ensuring the smooth running of the machine shop to achieve daily objectives.
Other key requirements include:
- The ability to read technical drawings
- The ability to understand measurements or have previous experience with Metrology
- 8D completion to D8
- Management of the PSW/PPAP process
- Practical application of Quality tools such as 6 Sigma, Capability Analysis, PPAP, FMEA, Controls Plans and APQP
- Experience and knowledge of MRP systems
- Trained in ISO 14001/TS 16949 Quality Systems
The ideal applicant will have previous experience of working within a foundry manufacturing environment together with detailed knowledge of quality management systems and standards.
This role will suit a practical 'hands on' individual with a strong desire to challenge the status quo making positive differences to influence change. Based on days, professional working environment. Permanent position, immediate start available. Excellent remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of circa £35k.
If interested, please click apply or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org