CNC Setter (Lathes)
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Setter to join an established Multinational Engineering Company working in their brand new state of the art purpose built factory in Lichfield. You will be exposed to a variety of processes, technology and machinery working in a fast paced environment. Most production runs will be short which will allow for a large amount of variety within the role.
The key duties and Responsibilities will be as follows:-
• Setting and Operating various machines;
• Ability to perform machine set-up's, tool offsets and program edits;
• Work in line with the Client's 5s and H&S requirements;
• Use measuring equipment to produce quality accurate parts;
• Use best practice in machinery operations;
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures;
• Train Machine Operators;
• Complete cell level TPM checks.
Our Client are looking for the following expertise from potential candidates:-
• Experience of CNC Lathes;
• Experience of FANUC controls;
• Knowledge of Mori Seiki / Mazak machines;
• Read & understand Engineers drawings;
• Have tooling experience;
• Have programming experience;
• Appreciation of smed.
There is an excellent opportunity for progression and self-development within the group.
Based on double day shifts working a 37 hour week with a 22.5% shift allowance. The remuneration package will include a starting salary of up to £22,500 (pre shift allowance) together with a company pension scheme and other benefits.
Please click apply to submit your details or send your CV directly to email@example.com