Mechanical Engineer - A fantastic job opportunity has arisen to join global leading business within the Aerospace industry. Having sites all around the world and contracts with all the largest Aerospace business's this truly is a great opportunity.
The Melt Section Plant Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the Plant Availability, reliability and effectiveness of plant. This includes recognising future improvements and Maintenance requirements and the day to day reliability of equipment and tooling.
Specific duties will include –
- Ensure that Plant is running safely and effectively
- Ensure sufficient Plans in Place to ensure future Reliability of Plant
- Complete regular reviews of PPM
- Ensure safe working through method statements and risk assessments
- Understand and comply with Environmental and safety legislation
- Liaise closely with Maintenance and Operations to maximise opportunities during Plant downtime
- Identify Cost savings through Plant improvement and Energy savings
Experience and must have requirements –
- Degree/HNC Preferred or able to demonstrate Technical Proficiency in a Mechanical Engineering Discipline
- A minimum of five years' experience in a relevant Industry
- A sound understanding of complex vacuum systems
- Knowledge of Vacuum Arc furnaces and associated controls
- Knowledge of Plasma arc welding
- Pneumatic Systems
- A knowledge of heat exchangers and Thermodynamics
In return, my client is offering an excellent remuneration package including a salary of up to £50,000 per year depending on experience, working day shifts.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org