Production Planner - A fantastic job opportunity has arisen to join global leading business within the Aerospace industry. Having sites all around the world and contracts with all the largest Aerospace business's this truly is a great opportunity.
The Forge Planner is responsible for the planning of designated products inclusive of managing and updating planning sheets in line with designated customer's orders, managing inventory, Insuring that Orders are level loaded on Plant and maintaining customer's updates.
Specific duties will include –
- Preparing Dispatch paperwork
- Preparing Dispatch or External Customers "Home and Export" paperwork
- Booking of transport
- Creating process cards to enable material to be launched into Production
- Raising of Purchase Orders as instructed by Operations to enable material to be sent out to Sub Contractors
- Marking out material against customer's orders and launching these instructions to Shop Floor so material can be cut and processed.
- General Filing
Experience and must have requirements –
- SAP knowledge
- Microsoft Office/Word/Excel
- Good communication skills
- Methodical, organised, detail orientated with a high degree of attention to detail and integrity
- Ability to work in flexible team environment with good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and be responsive to customer and internal demands and meet deadlines.
In return, my client is offering an excellent remuneration package including a salary of £35,000 per year.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org