A great opportunity has now arisen to join a reputable manufacturing company with over 35 years trading experience in a position as a Solderering Machine Operator.
My client is based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton City Centre and they engineer high quality products for global markets .
The main duties of this role will include :-
• Operating Soldering Equipment;
• Trimming testing and inspection of products;
• Identifying and rectifying quality defects;
• Working to instructions and following standards;
• Training & development of new team members;
• Ensuring 5S standards are maintained whilst working safely;
• Ensuring compliance with Company procedures.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working in a similar role and be able to demonstrate their ability to work to a high standard of quality and finish.
Working 40 hours a week on a Permanent day shift basis. This is a genuine permanent job opportunity based in a clean modern working environment.
Remuneration package of £17-20k depending on experience. Other benefits include company pension scheme & overtime,
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org