Experienced Logistics Manager (12 month Fixed Term contract)
A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Logistics Manager to join our client who are a large Global Manufacturer of heating and air solutions for the residential and commercial HVAC markets based in Brierley Hill. The role is for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This role will appeal to an individual who has a good level of Logistics experience who can go into the business and make an immediate difference. Our client are NOT looking for a Project Manager, but want an experienced individual who can carry out a full review of their Freight and Logistics systems / processes and can work to implement positive changes over the period of the contract.
• Efficient organisation and management of loads and vehicles;
• Being part of the team to help implement a new production line;
• To oversee a team of 15-20 operatives.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
• Come from a Logistics background and have at least 3 years' Senior Management experience;
• Have a good understanding of Parcel delivery systems / processes;
• Experience of using databases and spread sheets;
• Have a strong desire to manage change.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday starting at 8:00am and finishing at 5:00pm. Excellent remuneration and other benefits including a starting salary of c£40-45k.
Immediate start available. Please click on the apply button to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com