Trainee Service Engineer
£21K + overtime available
9am – 5pm but there is flexibility with this.
The client doesn't have local depots, work schedules are issued by Head Office so Engineers work from home
To work on Intruder, fire, Access Control and CCTV systems – Servicing and Quick Fault
Retail, commercial & industrial. No residential.
To service and maintain intruder, fire, access control and CCTV systems to NSI/BAFE standards.
Honesty & integrity, highly motivated, disciplined and be able to self-manage tools and stock.
Will be provided on an ongoing basis with a substantial emphasis on health and safety.
Qualifications aren't a massive issue, although they are happy to train, they haven't got the resources to train from scratch so they are looking for someone who has ideally come from the security components industry/servicing/field service
• A car/van and tools are provided.
• Must have a clean full UK driving licence.
• Engineers are paid from "Door to Door"
• Engineers will cover a large area.
• Due to the nature of the business, all employees are Vetted; Full 5 year history, Employment and Character references, Criminal Record Check.