We are looking for Flexible Class 1 Drivers to work on a temporary ongoing or part time basis, anything from 1-5 days per week. This would suit drivers that are looking for full time regular hours or those looking to top up their earnings or savings with part time work. We can cater for most types of availability.
Information about the Class 1 Driver role:
- 2/4 Tips per day within local area (70 Mile radius)
- Driving new hi spec vehicles & trailers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace/vehicle
- Communicating with office and night drivers regarding job progress / delays
- No handball
Class 1 Driver hours of work & rates of pay:
- Monday to Friday days - start times between 03:30 - 08:00
- Monday to Friday nights - start times between 16:45 - 19:30.
- £10.00 Per hour up to 8 hours £13.50 Per hour PAYE (Days)
- £12.00 Per hour up to 8 hours £15.00 Per hour Self-employed (Days)
- £10.50 Per hour up to 8 hours £14.25 Per hour PAYE (Nights)
- £12.50 Per hour up to 8 hours £15.75 Per hour Self-employed (Nights)
Requirements for the Class 1 Driver role:
- Must have held a valid C+E Licence for a minimum of two years with 180 days experience in that period.
- Have a valid digital tachograph and DQC (CPC) card.
- Have no more than 9 points for min or offences, DD, DR or IN endorsements are not accepted for insurance purposes.
- Experience with Skeleton trailers, 20ft & 40ft containers.
All Class 1 Drivers benefit from the following:
- 28 days paid annual leave (PAYE ONLY)
- CPC training
- Weekly pay each Friday by BACS
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant
- Out of Hours contact available
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Our next open day is Saturday 10th November 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
Call Steve, Chris or Paul 0121 456 4555 TODAY or Email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org