We are looking for Flexible Class 1 Container Drivers to work on a part time basis, anything from 1-5 days per week. This would suit drivers that are looking to top up their earnings or savings with part time work. Mondays and Fridays will be required regularly, other days will be available as and when required.
Information about the Class 1 Container Driver role:
- 2/4 Tips per day within local area (70 Mile radius)
- Driving new hi spec vehicles & trailers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace/vehicle
- Communicating with office and night drivers regarding job progress / delays
- No handball
Class 1 Container Driver hours of work & rates of pay:
- Monday to Friday days - start times between 03:30 - 08:00
- Monday to Friday nights - start times between 16:45 - 19:30.
- £10.00 Per hour up to 8 hours £13.50 Per hour PAYE (Days)
- £11.50 Per hour up to 8 hours £14.75 Per hour Self-employed (Days)
- £10.50 Per hour up to 8 hours £14.25 Per hour PAYE (Nights)
- £12.50 Per hour up to 8 hours £15.75 Per hour Self-employed (Nights)
Requirements for the Class 1 Container Driver role:
- Must have held a valid C+E Licence for a minimum of two years with 180 days experience in that period.
- Have a valid digital tachograph and DQC (CPC) card.
- Have no more than 9 points for min or offences, DD, DR or IN endorsements are not accepted for insurance purposes.
- Experience with Skeleton trailers, 20ft & 40ft containers.
All Class 1 Container Drivers benefit from the following:
- 28 days paid annual leave (PAYE ONLY)
- CPC training
- Weekly pay each Friday by BACS
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant
- Out of Hours contact available
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
The next open day is Saturday 9th June. We are open 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
Call Steve, Chris or Paul 0121 456 4555 TODAY or Email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org