Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 Drivers required for a large automotive company based in the Hams Hall / Coleshill area of Birmingham. You will be responsible for deliveries to other automotive companies in the West Midlands area, using an 18 ton curtain sided vehicle. There is no handball involved as most of the loads are fork lifted off.
Information about the Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 role:-
- Mixture of distance and local deliveries
- No Handball
- Temporary ongoing work (falls in line with automotive shutdowns)
Hours of work:-
- Monday to Friday Afternoons
- 14:00 - 22:00 (11:30 - 20:00 Friday)
- Finish times are a rough guideline only and flexibility to work beyond 22:00 is essential
Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 pay rates:-
- £10.42 - £15.63 Per hour (PAYE)
- Based on a 39 hour week
- Self-employed drivers also welcome, please enquire for more information.
Requirements for successful Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 drivers:-
- For insurance purposes successful applicants must be 25 years of age
- Must have held a valid LGV C Licence for 2 years
- Must hold a valid Digital tachograph card and DQC (CPC card)
Working for Pertemps, as a Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 driver, you will benefit from the following:-
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Paid Annual Leave
- Free Uniform
- Driver training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Access to the Pertemps Driving Academy where we can up skill you to Class 1 for FREE!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Contact Chris, Paul or Steve on 0121 456 4555 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can arrange interviews to suit you and hold regular open days, Please call.