HGV Class 1 LGV C+E drivers looking for days, Afternoons or nights? want to work with the one of the UKs leading supply chain logistics provider? As this is within the automotive sector long term opportunities are available. Shifts available are Monday - Friday, start times to suit.
Your duties as a HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Driver will include:-
- Nationwide delivery and collection of Automotive parts
- Local sequence deliveries from manufacturing facility into plant
- Typical start times between 14:00 - 22:00
- 10 - 12 hour shifts
- No Handball
- Occasional weekend work available at inflated pay rates
Successful HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Drivers will:-
- Have at least 6 months C+E experience
- Have no more than up to 6 points for minor offenses (No DDs, DRs or CDs)
- Hold valid CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Drivers rates of pay:-
Days £11.86 Per hour (06:00 - 18:00)
Nights £12.86 Per hour (18:00 - 06:00)
Saturday £17.28 Per hour (00:00 - 12:00)
Sunday £23.04 Per hour (12:00 Sat - 23:59 Sun)
These rates are based on being self employed but please call for more information if you are PAYE
Mandatory assessments are involved which will include:-
- Written test (Excellent knowledge of Driving hours, Tacho laws and highway code required)
- Practical driving assessment
- Full site and safe systems of work induction
HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Drivers working for Pertemps will benefit from:
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Free Uniform
- Access to driver training including CPC
- Dedicated local consultants
- 24 hour contact
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Our next open day is Saturday 8th September 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please call Chris, Paul or Steve on 0121 456 4555 opt 4 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview.