HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Drivers Required!
Pertemps are currently recruiting x 10 experienced HGV Class 1 LGV C+E drivers to work with the one of the UKs leading supply chain logistics provider. As this is within the automotive sector long term opportunities are available. The shifts available are Monday - Thursday working afternoons/nights with typical start times ranging from 14:00 - 20:00. Average shift lengths are between 10 - 12 hrs. Regular Fridays and weekends can be made available if desired.
Your duties as a HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Driver will include:
- Nationwide delivery and collection of Automotive parts
- Sequence delivery from manufacturing facility into plant
- Minimal handball involved
Successful HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Drivers will:-
- Have at least 6 months C+E experience
- Have no more than up to 6 points for minor offenses (No DDs, DRs or CDs)
- Hold valid CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
Rates of pay:
Days £11.86 Per hour (06:00 - 18:00)
Nights £12.86 Per hour (18:00 - 06:00)
Saturday £17.28 Per hour (00:00 - 12:00)
Sunday £23.04 Per hour (12:00 Sat - 23:59 Sun)
These rates are based on being self employed but please call for more information if you are PAYE
Mandatory assessments are involved which will include:
- Written test (Excellent knowledge of Driving hours, Tacho laws and highway code required)
- Practical driving assessment
- Full site and safe systems of work induction
HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Drivers working for Pertemps will benefit from:
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Free Uniform
- Access to driver training including CPC
- Dedicated local consultants
- 24 hour contact
Please click APPLY!
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please call Chris or Steve on 0121 456 4555 opt 4 or send your CV to email@example.com to arrange an interview.