My Birmingham based client (B6) is currently seeking a paint sprayer for their auto repair and wheel refurbishment team. Applicants must hold experience in wet spray/powder coating, and will ideally be comfortable in a customer-facing environment.
The role will involve some in-shop refurbishment and reconditioning work, but may also require joining a mobile mechanic around the Birmingham area to conduct paint repairs on site.
The following attributes would be highly advantageous:
- Experience in an auto garage/ repairs centre
- Experience in wet spray, manual powder coating or other methods of applying paint
- Flexibility in case of adjustments to shift times
- Desire to progress and to learn basic mechanical duties
- A keen interest in cars and mechanical function
Hours of work: 0900- 1700
Rate of pay: £8.00- £9.00 based on experience
Duration: Temp to perm (upon completion of a 12 week trial)
If you feel that you would suit this role, have experience in paint spraying, and are keen to accept a new challenge. please click to apply or alternatively email email@example.com.