Are you a Design Engineer looking for a move to a growing and successful contractor? I am looking to recruit a Retail Refrigeration Design Engineer to work for my client who were first established over 75 years ago and who have continued to expand and develop over those years.
My Birmingham based client needs their successful Design Engineer to work with their Sales team to create designs for new and ongoing projects. The retail refrigeration systems you will be designing will be from 2kw to 200kw, and you will use MicroPipe and MicroCalc software as a part of the process.
The successful Design Engineer will:
- Create project scopes to company specifications.
- Work with the drawing department to produce installation drawings.
- Obtain labour, material and plant cost quotations.
- Compile project cost details keeping a keen focus on delivering value for money.
- As part of the project and program management, be a part of design meetings as required.
- Provide technical support and advice to delivery and installation teams.
The successful Design Engineer will have:
- Qualifications in refrigeration design/engineering.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable track record of successful design delivery within a design team.
- Familiarity with MicroPipe / MicroCalc and an understanding of their base principles.
- Experience with HFC/CO2 refrigerants.
- Familiarity with the retail refrigeration industry.
The salary package is negotiable up to circa £40,000 depending on experience, and there will be further training and progression available for the successful applicant.
To apply please email your CV to Claire.Male@Pertemps.co.uk or call Claire Male at Pertemps Industrial, Birmingham Branch, on 0121 456 4555 to discuss.