Are you an experienced Production Supervisor with a proven background of Metal Fabrication Production environments? Are you motivated by ensuring all orders are processed to a high standard? Are you experienced in monitoring production processes and standards and packaging quality?
I am recruiting for a Production Supervisor to monitor the work of the production team to ensure quality of their work and that orders are fulfilled and despatched on time and in full.
The successful Production Supervisor will:
- Ensure sufficient stocks of packaging.
- Be the point of quality control for packaging.
- Investigate production incidents and identify training needs.
- Ensure your team meets required standards and targets.
- Train temporary production staff to maintain quality output.
The successful Production Supervisor will hold at least one of the following:
- At least five years proven experience in a Metal Fabrication Production environment.
- Minimum of 3 years man management experience.
- Literate in English language and IT literacy.
- GCSE level qualifications.
- FLT licence would be an advantage, but not essential.
In return a salary of circa £21,000 is offered, alongside the opportunity to join an established and very successful manufacturing organisation which will encourage you to develop your career.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to Claire.Male@pertemps.co.uk or call Claire on 0121 456 4555 to discuss.