3% Company contribution to pension
up to £85000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Bens
£27000 - £34000 per annum
Permanent Nights Team Leader needed to work for my Birmingham based client (B33). The successful applicant will be working in a Metal Shop environment my client who were first established over 75 years ago and who have continued to expand and develop over those years.
The successful Nights Team Leader will lead and motivate their staff to deliver an efficient production service, ensuring great quality is maintained and that orders are despatched on time and in full.
The successful Nights Team Leader will:
- Ensure staff needs are met, controlling rotas and ensuring sufficient agency and permanent staff in place based on customer needs.
- Ensure all shift documentation is completed, both their own and their staff's paperwork.
- Be the first port of call for all staff re production and quality issues, liaising with other teams and departments as required to resolve them.
- Assist in training and development of staff.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are maintained including conducting Risk Assessments.
The successful Nights Team Leader will have:
- Sheet Metal Work experience (this is essential).
- Great communication and leadership skills with the ability to cascade information in an easy to understand way.
- Experience of participating in problem solving exercises/teams.
- Experience of identifying areas for cost savings.
The salary package is negotiable up to circa £36,000 depending on experience.
To apply please email your CV to Claire.Male@Pertemps.co.uk or call Claire Male at Pertemps Industrial, Birmingham Branch, on 0121 456 4555 to discuss.