My Birmingham based client (B15) is a highly renowned automotive manufacturer seeking a number of experienced Production Operatives for their operation in the South Birmingham area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Operative to develop their skills in quality inspection and reworking parts for a number of high profile automotive firms.
The preferred skills for any Production Operative interested in applying would be:
- Experience in visual inspection of completed parts before they are forwarded to despatch department
- Ability to understand all relevant measurables and indicators
- Ability to understand quality documentation, operator instructions, finish part audit and RFT sheets, job setup
- Familiar with the responsibilities required of a material handler
- Able to work to strict health and safety measures
- Comfortable with using basic hand tool equipment
- Familiar with principles of 5S
- Any experience in re-working/ reporting defective parts
- Any proven experience working as a Production Operative in a fast-paced environment
Rate of pay: £8.25 per hour (with shift allowances applicable for night shifts)
Duration: Full-time work with a predicted end date of late December 2017
Working hours would be as follows:
Monday - Wednesday 8.30pm-6.00 am, Thursday 9.30pm-6am.
Rotating mornings / afternoon shift
Week 1 - Monday - Thursday 6.00am - 1.30pm and Friday 6.00am - 1.00pm.
Week 2 - Monday - Wednesday 1.30pm - 8.30pm, Thursday 1.30pm -9.30pm and Friday 1.00pm - 9.00pm.
If you feel that you hold relevant experience as a production operative, and are readily available to start, please click to apply or alternatively email email@example.com.