We are recruiting for an experienced and hard-working Car Paint Sprayer or Body Shop Technician for a market leading vehicle repair centre, offering rates of between £9 and £10 per hour. Free parking, and being located near the city centre, it is easily accessible from most regions in the Birmingham area.
This is a highly reputable company, who are experts in the development and restoration of both general and luxury motor vehicles. Knowledge and experience in an vehicle bodyshop environment working as a Vehicle Technician is essential. If you come from a mobile vehicle repairing background, we will also consider your application. Experience with vehicle spraying, stripping, polishing, prepping and panel beating would all be essential attributes for this role.
Daily responsibilities of the Car Sprayer position will include:-
- Vehicle Painting/Spraying - prepping
- Panel Beating
- Keeping up with a fast paced automotive garage environment
In turn, the company will offer a pay rate of £9 to £10 per hour dependant on experience and skill-set. Overtime opportunities are also available.
Hours of work will be: Day shifts: 8:00 - 16:00 Mon to Fri.
In order to be successful for our Car Sprayer role, all applicants must possess the following attributes;
- This role is only suitable for somebody with a minimum of 12 months experience in a fast paced bodyshop environment.
- Good attention to detail/quality minded
- Able to produce a high quality standard of vehicle repairs
o Ability to mix water based paints
o Ensure that all vehicles are prepared, sprayed and prioritised in the most cost effective manner
- Able to work off own initiative, able to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to manage workload in an efficient and productive manner - Great time management and punctuality
It is important that you have the relevant experience (12 months) in a vehicle bodyshop environment as a Car Paint Sprayer or Vehicle Technician. Experience on a production/assembly line, spraying panels in the automotive industry is not relevant experience for this role. Being LVL 3 qualified in Vehicle Body and Paint is also desirable, although not essential.
If you feel that you hold relevant experience for our Body Shop Technician role, please click to apply or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org