Are you an experienced Pipe Fabricator looking for a fresh new challenge in the New Year? Do you want a permanent role with fantastic working hours and the option to take and be paid excellent overtime rates? If you are an experienced Pipe Fabricator seeking a new long-term opportunity this is the exciting role you have been looking for!
Working for a large manufacturing plant with an excellent reputation in custom-made units they are an employer of choice and a market leader of heat exchange components. The Pipe Fabricator must come with a minimum of 12 months experience in brazing, welding, pipe manipulation, soldering or sub-assembly.
Daily responsibilities of the Pipe Fabricator will include:
- Use of pipe cutting and bending tools in order to form copper pipe structures to specification
- Reading technical drawing and replicating them with measuring tools i.e. vernier, calipers and measuring tapes
- Liaising with the assembly department in order to assist with fitting the cooling units
- Use of a blowtorch fuelled by oxy acetylene in order to fuse pipe valves together
In turn, the company will offer an attractive salary of over £24,000 per year with opportunity to earn an overtime premium of time plus one half for any hours worked over the weekend. The successful candidate for the Pipe Fabricator position will also receive free parking as well as a canteen.
Hours of work: 0600- 1400 / 1400- 2200 (weekly rotation)
In order to be successful in this position, candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Familiar with the duties required of a Pipe Fabricator, particularly with copper materials (however experience on other metals will still be considered)
- Comfortable with using a range of hand tools and pipe tools
- Good understanding of health and safety practice, as candidates will be required to work alongside and operate naked flame torches
- If Pipe Fabricating has not been undertaken, then experience in TIG welding or silver-soldering would be highly advantageous.
Interested? For a confidential discussion please contact Hayley Whitehead on 01827 899234 or email email@example.com