HGV Class 2 Driver Loader based in Bristol. looking for fixed term contract work? NEW PASS CLASS 2's welcome. Temporary ongoing contract near Bristol Airport running from April to October and possibly beyond, excellent earning opportunity as overtime will be made available regularly.
Situated near the A38 this position is easily accessible for Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Information about the HGV Class 2 Driver Loader role:-
- Delivering and manually loading inflight meals / trolleys directly to aircraft
- Working to strict timescales
- Adhering to the strict airside rules and regulations
- Suited for new pass Class 2 drivers
- You will end up with 6 months referenceable Class 2 experience
Requirements for the HGV Class 2 Driver Loader role:-
- Credible 5 year referenceable work history
- Valid LGV Cat C Licence
- Digital tachograph card & CPC cards
- DBS check
HGV Class 2 Driver Loader hours of work:-
- Shifts will set across a 7 day rolling period
- 40 hour working week with overtime available
- Flexibility is essential
HGV Class 2 Driver Loader rates of pay:-
- Pay rate - £12.41 Per hour PAYE
- Overtime after 40 Hours - £18.62 per hour PAYE
As part of a successful application for this position candidates will be required to complete a stringent vetting process consisting of 5 year employment and DBS checks to comply with Civil Aviation Regulations.
Working for Pertemps you will benefit from:-
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Excellent pay rates
- Free uniform
- CPC Training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!