£8.25 - £9 per hour
£8788 per annum
£17000 - £21000 per annum
Salary: £9.28/per hour
One of our Birmingham based clients is looking for a Pensions Administrator to join their team as soon as possible on temporary basis.
- Organise and maintain an up-to-date electronic diary
- Management of the team clinic appointments and arrangement of associated travel for clinics and tribunals.
- Be responsible for the effective operation of the team, including opening and forwarding correspondence, managing beneficiary expectation via phone and email and maintaining admin systems.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that a range of databases used by the team maintained up to date.
- Support the Regional Lead for Financial Capability as required with co-ordinating data on services and support available for beneficiaries and other stakeholders across the area.
- Organise Regional events as required by the Regional Lead Financial Capability, involving a wide range of high profile stakeholders in support of the achievement of Regional and area plans and objectives.
- Co-ordinate the administration and distribution of tribunal appeal bundles in support of the specialist Pensions and Compensations Advice team.
- Support fundraising activities in the Region.
- Maintain an understanding of the importance of fundraising.
- Organise and co-ordinate regular 1-2-1 supervision meetings and annual appraisal meetings and associated records, on behalf of the Regional Lead Financial Capability.
- Keep a log field and track verbal and written complaints.
Full job description available.
If interested please apply or email your CV to email@example.com or call 01216435000 for more information.