A fantastic opportunity is available for a Part time Executive Assistant to join a professional services company in central Birmingham
The role is to deliver a range of support services to Executive Directors
• Effective management and co-ordination of the Executive Directors' diary engagements, ensuing they have the appropriate documentation for all engagements.
• Drafting and editing correspondence, reports and other documentation
• Assisting with budget monitoring and managing AX transactions
• Collating Directorate management information
• Assisting with the monitoring of Directorate Business Plans and risk register
• Troubleshooting/researching issues on behalf of the Executive Directors
• Accompanying Executive Directors at external meetings as needed to minute/note actions/assist
• Preparation of agenda for internal meetings, taking minutes and monitoring actions
• Providing all other secretarial and administrative support as needed whilst acting in a professional manner at all times demonstrating high levels of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.
• Successful completion of allocated projects and assignments as directed by the Executive Directors.
• Efficient independent resolution of a wide range of queries and issues on behalf of the Executive Directors by effective engagement with key stakeholders
• Engagement with the Executive Directors to prioritise incoming post/emails, initiate actions, dealing with if appropriate on own initiative
• Coordinate with others on behalf of the Executive Directors in the preparation and submission of Board and committees papers
• Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on tasks as required in line with the SMT's strategic direction.
• Supporting the Chief Executive and Chair in periods of absence of the PA to the Chief Executive and Chair
To be considered for the role you must have worked in a PA, Secretary, Executive Assistant role previously
• Substantial senior personal assistant and administrative experience with supporting vocational qualification(s) and/or extensive practical experience
• Excellent written and document presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to provide a courteous and professional service to all external stakeholders and contacts
• Excellent verbal communication skills in order to explain data/give routine advice easily and succinctly
• The ability to build strong, co-operative and successful working relationships with staff at all levels
• Good decision making skills and the ability to think positively and creatively when faced with issues and difficult work problems
• Up to date IT literacy skills/experience of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• High level organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to manage multiple routine and non-routine tasks
• Accurate minute taking skills
The company are offering a salary of £22,099-£25,999 pro rata depending on experience, 21 hours a week over 3 days which is flexible and a fantastic benefits package
Please click below to apply