We are currently representing a Small Food Manufacturer based in Birmingham who are seeking a Finance Manager who will be responsible for all of the Accounts Team. They are seeking somebody experienced in dealing with all aspects within a finance department and with a proven track record.
• Analyse and advise upper management on future financial plans.
• Maintain policies and procedures
• Oversee operations of the Finance Department
• Set goals and objectives and design a framework for these to be met
• Manage and support a team of 4.
• Funds Management
• Forecast Cash Flow
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational needs.
• Assist for debt financing
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget
• Produce the cost/benefit analysis
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company monthly management report
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Bank Reconciliation
• Responsible for BHSF, pension and Health insurance
• Preparing payroll report weekly and monthly.
Qualifications & Experience:
• ACCA or equivalent qualification
• An in depth knowledge of Finance Departments.
• Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets, e.g Excel
• Must be familiar with IT packages, SAGE Payroll, and SAGE Line 50;
• To assist and manage implementation of SAGE 50 Manufacturing;
If you would like to be considered for this position, simply click apply.