We are currently working with a specialist Sports Recruitment Agency who are seeking a Commercial Recruitment Consultant dedicated to placing Business Support professionals into some of the UK's largest Sports Brands. This role will mean dealing with some of the worlds most followed Football Clubs, the most prestigious Race Courses and anything in between.
This role involves lots of Account management and would require somebody who takes the candidate journey as seriously as they do!
This individual will need to be a sports enthusiast and be comfortable holding a conversation on the latest sporting news. Naturally, you are competitive, hard-working and extremely ambitious. You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates and essentially dual-selling to the both.
• Managing and actively working on the full recruitment process from start to finish; on brief, on time and on budget
• Candidate engagement; screening CV's, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
• Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
• Candidate engagement, interviewing candidates and gaining an understanding of their career history and aspirations
• Produce accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview reports and present the candidates to the client
• Client engagement, ownership of the client experience
• Build relationships and regularly consult with clients and candidates where appropriate, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
• Full cycle offer management with the final and successful candidate
• Managing candidate expectations and managing the communication to unsuccessful candidates to guarantee a high standard candidate experience
• Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
• Generating new business through business development
• Cold calls to potential new clients trying to win new business.
• Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates.
• Pre-screening candidates through face to face or telephone interviews.
• Headhunting new candidates.
• Advertising for new candidates through various methods.
• Organising interviews and guiding candidates through the entire interview process.
• Objection handling by candidates and clients.
• University degree or commercial sales experience
• Previous permanent recruitment experience
• Extremely motivated and hard-working
• Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
• Proactive and results driven
• Drive and ambition to succeed
• Have an interest in sport
If this sounds like the role for you, Perfect! Please click apply.