A fantastic opportunity is available for an Engineer Scheduler to join a large business in the Yardley area in Birmingham, you will be allocating work to engineers within an allocated region in an efficient and cost effective manner.
The role and responsibilities
- Allocate calls to engineers in accordance with the Service level agreements across the client base within allocated region
- Order parts in accordance with individual job requirements ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner and accurately priced. Raise material issues which cannot be sourced to relevant personnel
- Follow customer requirements in order to ensure chargeable work can be conducted i.e. ensure quoted works raised to appropriate personnel for authorisation
- Keep the Team leader and Regional Manager informed of any calls that are at risk of failing their SLA before 50% of their time has expired.
- Maintain acceptable level of backlog
- Consistently monitor and plan engineer workload for all open calls to progress to completion
- Ensure the customer is kept informed of job progress and attempt to resolve issues in a proactive manner
- Be knowledgeable of client and engineer locations within allocated area to ensure that the allocation of calls is the most effective
- Generate reports as required for both internal and external customers
- Review engineer timesheets to ensure that all information is recorded accurately and in real time and escalate concerns as necessary
- Report engineer absence & lateness to the Team leader on a daily basis to ensure accurate capture
- Support and update 3rd party systems as necessary
- Undertake positive customer service, dealing with any customer complaints in a professional manner as necessary
- Assist with call logging / handling when required
- Understand customer contracts and be able to challenge back to the customer their interpretation of SLA’s when it does not match guidelines given to us.
- Assist the management team with the preparation and submission of quotations as and when required.
To be considered for the role you must have experience within Administration, Scheduling, customer service, sales administration
-Excellent communication skills
-Good with numbers as you will be providing quotations
-Microsoft office experience
-Excellent customer service experience
-Good team player
The company are offering a salary of £18,000 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5pm, excellent benefits
please click below to apply