A fantastic opportunity is available for an individual who has a strong interest in Finance and looking to develop their career in this area
The role will primarily involve processing invoices and making supplier payments for a large business, owned by US parent company PCC. Beyond the accounts payable role, there will be a requirement to move into other areas of financial accounting to become a split AP and Accounting role. This is an exciting role in a fast paced environment for someone who is passionate about finance.
The role and responsibilities
• Processing invoices and expenses in a timely and accurate manner
• Processing supplier payments
• Maintaining time & attendance data for the finance department
• Liaise with all internal departments
• Point of contact providing assistance for business to resolve queries affecting purchasing
• Reconciliations, ledger reviews, analysis
• General analysis
• Journal creation
• Month end close tasks
• Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) work
• Assistance in weekly P&L, and plant analysis.
• Assistance in costings and inventory analysis.
• Other inter-divisional reporting assistance
• Rotation opportunity to help support the manufacturing facility and their projects, with the plant finance teams.
To be considered for this role you must have a strong interest in Finance and Accountancy
• GCSE (grades A-C) or equivalent in Mathematics and English
• Three A levels required
• No strict preference on experience however would need to be someone who has a strong interest in finance and looking to develop their career within this area.
• Handle high volumes of work
• Being able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Be able to demonstrate high attention to detail
The company are offering full training and support for Qualifications, salary is paying £16,000 working hours Monday to Friday full time hours
Please click below to apply