Job Title- Part Time Training Administrator
Salary- £10,400-£11,700 Depending on experience/skills
Our Client is looking for a Training Administrator who will be adaptable and flexible to the needs of the business. The candidate must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, and have strong skills in the use of Outlook, Word and Excel.
In return the company will offer a friendly working environment, Free parking and the incentive of a yearly bonus.
• Provide administration support to the Head of Training and Assessment, and Operations Manager's
• Arranging annual company conferences as well as seminars
• Assisting to facilitate conferences and seminars
• Receiving information for learners and inputting details onto web based portals
• Obtaining the correct information from association members
• 25 days holiday including bank holidays (holiday year runs 1 January- 31 December)
• Working hours Monday to Friday 9:30am-14:30pm
Previous experience in a training administrator role would be an advantage
Must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook