We are looking for not one, but TWO amazing Purchase Ledger clerks to work in a busy, modern construction office in Staffordshire.
You will be somebody that has a great level of attention to detail, but can also take the initiative in situations to suggest areas for change within the business. On top of this, you will be passionate about the work you are undertaking.
The roles are both permanent and full-time, and your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Recording purchase invoices and timely payments to suppliers accurately
- Filing accounts, invoices, orders, and POD correspondences
- Handling incoming supplier enquiries
- Dealing with Monthly Statement reconciliations
- Checking purchase invoices to orders and POD's
To be considered for this role, you MUST have the following skills and experience:
- 2 years (min.) working in a Purchase Ledger environment, dealing with large numbers of Purchase Ledger invoices
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Great communication, alphanumerical skills, and a professional telephone manner
The salary and benefits for the position are as follows:
- £19,000 - £21,000 per annum (based on experience)
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown (up to 3 days annual leave used for this purpose)
- Company-wide profit related bonus (up to 10% of annual salary)
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Death in Service benefit
If your skills and experience match with what we are looking for then please APPLY NOW to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.