Calling all Marketing Managers, do you have managerial experience and want to be part of a large organisation based in Wolverhampton, this establishment can offer, modern working environment, staff parking and a great salary.
• Work with the Marketing and Products teams
• Create copy for advertising, email and social media campaign
• Facilitate the day to day administration of the Faculty in liaison departments.
• Ensure the team delivers an excellent level of customer service and maximise promotional opportunities.
The Post holder will be reasonable for the following:
• Implementation and evaluation of marketing plans and campaigns to reflect the needs of the business.
• Manage and co-ordination of recruitment.
• Maximising opportunities
• Work with other departments to present trends in marketing activity.
• Leadership of the Marketing, Recruitment and Outreach team to include staff training, induction and staff development, appraisal and performance management
• Conduct Team meetings
• Undertake active personal professional development.
To work with the Digital and Creative team and Head of Marketing to ensure that marketing collateral is designed, produced in adherence with corporate identity guidelines (from concept, to briefing photographic direction, through to design layout).
This role will be covering materninty for 12 months.
Hours will be Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00.
If interested please apply below.