If you are an experienced Team Leader with previous people management experience, we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an Underwriting Team Leader for a successful, expanding business within Wolverhampton that operate within the Banking & Finance sector.
Working for this market-leading organisation as an Underwriting Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of up to 15 staff, leading from the front to ensure best practice is adhered to at all times to enable company targets and objectives to be met.
- Training, developing and setting achievable and realistic performance objectives for your team.
- Undertaking full performance management duties as and when required to deal proactively with poor performance and / or absence issues.
- Ensure all complaints are handled within company and FCA regulations, taking the appropriate action at all times.
- Ensure the underwriting team are fully focused on achieving a positive outcome for their customer.
- Use a broad range of skills including effective communication to ensure a top class service is delivered at all times.
To be considered for the position of Underwriting Team Leader, you must have the following:
- Previous people management experience within an FCA regulated environment
- Experience of mentoring staff members with less experience than yourself
- A good understanding of the mortgage process and laws relating to this
- Proven examples of having improved and / or enhanced operation processes
As an Underwriting Team Leader you will receive:
- A starting salary of £35,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Lots of opportunities to progress within the business
To be considered for the position, please send your application in today!