£28,000 to £32,000 per annum dependent on qualification, skills and experience
A vacancy has arisen for a HR Advisor to join an established team. Working for a prestigious Top 100 companies to work for and based in their new office in Wolverhampton, you will be responsible for providing a full range of HR administration services for the business. You will provide advice and support to line managers in relation to employee relations issues in line with policy, best practice guidelines and employment legislation. You will provide support both formally and informally with regards to absence, performance and conduct processes and will also take responsibility for providing professional advice to managers on all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
In addition, in this role you will have responsibility for the generation of payroll for c650 employees which requires excellent attention to detail and working to strict deadlines. You will produce, manage, maintain and ensure the secure keeping of appropriate paperwork and compliant records for all employees in line with Data Protection guidelines and will actively be involved in HR project work.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
• CIPD qualified or equivalent or close to attaining the qualification;
• Previous experience gained within a HR generalist role;
• Previous experience of generating payroll information;
• Up-to-date employment law knowledge and the ability to transfer this in practice;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Good IT skills in use of Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/relational databases;
• Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively;
• Flexible approach to helping deliver team workloads and managing conflicting priorities;
• Confident with dealing with employees at all levels;
• Mental agility to analyse, organise and problem solve new challenges;
• Excellent numeracy skills;
• Excellent attention to detail.
In addition, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills sufficient to liaise and interact with employees at all levels within the organisation and third party companies, dealing with confidential issues in a professional manner.
The position attracts a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days holiday, non contributory cover for Life Assurance of up to 3 times basic salary and a performance related bonus up to 20% of salary, based upon achieving company budgets and targets