CALLING ALL process driven compliant finance assistants with great attention to detail…..
Do you have a high level of administrative skills with at least 2 years experienced in an administrative role? Do you have experience of implementing and maintaining systems?
If the answer is YES, then we want to hear from you!
This nonprofit friendly organization are looking for a candidate with experience in minute taking with the ability to analyse data. This is a great opportunity to join a caring and committed company. The ideal candidate will need to be organized and an have excellent written and oral communication skills. You must have the ability to use databases, query information and produce appropriate reports. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to initiate and develop relationships with all staff and stakeholders. The successful candidate will be required to handle all levels of office admin and the role will be very varied.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Processing delivery partner financial claims ensuring accuracy and compliance of all required documentation. In return the company will offer a fun, friendly working environment and 29 Days Holiday Entitlement.
• Provide general administrative support as required including answering the phone, taking and circulating meeting minutes, booking rooms, issuing meeting agendas, filing etc.
• Conducting compliance checks of participant documentation identifying any issues and reporting them to the Finance and Monitoring Officer
• Processing participant documentation, uploading to the funders reporting system
• Processing delivery partner claims ensuring accuracy and compliance of all required documentation
• Liaise with delivery partners to rectify any issues or evidence errors in a timely manner to meet claims processing deadlines
• Carry out follow up audits where corrective action is required to ensure required changes are implemented
• Administer Hub contract meetings as required
• Keep Hub staffing chart up to date, including setting up access for new staff i.e email addresses,
• Solution and improvement focused
• Ability to prioritise and manage own work load
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
• An effective and clear communicator
• Organised, strong attention to detail
• High level of self-motivation
• Ability to work as a team