We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator for an innovative business within the Sandbach locality, who are in the process of expanding their team due to an ever-increasing workload.
As the Sales Administrator for this organisation, you will be tasked with:
- Handling incoming enquiries from various sources (email, phone, website)
- Compiling and presenting quotations to customers
- Liaising with company suppliers
- Working alongside the Sales Team to produce forecasts
- On occasion, attending exhibitions at which the company are exhibiting.
- Other general administration work as required, including order entry and quotation follow-up.
To be a success in the role of Sales Administrator, you will have:
- A proven Sales Administration background
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- A drive to succeed and a willingness to push forward
- Great time management skills
As a Sales Administrator you will receive:
- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Company Pension
- Other company benefits
- An opportunity to work for an extremely ambitious company who are seeking to push further forward in the coming years
If you are interested in the position of Sales Administrator please don't delay in applying as the company are willing to start the right candidate immediately.