We are on the lookout for candidates with experience within Mortgages and Sales to undertake the position of Intermediary Sales Consultant within a market-leading organisation in the Banking and Finance sector.
The main purpose of the role is to make outbound calls to brokers in order to enhance their overall experience.
There are 2 positions available within the organisation.
Working in the role of Intermediary Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking all broker activities at the appropriate times, including:
o Contacting all DIP declines to offer the broker a solution to turn it into being accepted
o Chasing any non-progressing DIPS via email
o Making completion calls and seek new opportunities
o Exploring all opportunities that are provided from events attended by the Sales Team
- Delivering an exceptional service within the intermediary market place
- Acting as the point of contact for the Sales Team
- Acting as the first point of contact for any pre application broker queries
To be considered for the position of Intermediary Sales Consultant, you will have the following skills and/or experience:
- A good understanding of Underwriting within Specialist Lending
- A good understanding of the Mortgage Regulatory framework
- An up to date knowledge of the FCA requirements and regulations
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Previous experience of working within a financial services / risk based environment
- Experience of making outbound sales calls within the banking and finance industry
In the role of Intermediary Sales Consultant, you will receive:
- £23,500 per annum starting salary (rising to £26,000 per annum)
- Bonus (up to 20% of annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Non-contributory life assurance cover
- Other company benefits
If you are interested in the Intermediary Sales Consultant role, please get your application in today!