CALLING ALL friendly and positive customer service advisors with a can do attitude and strong relationship building skills…
Do you have a high level of customer service skills with at least a years experienced in a Travel related role? Do you have experience of promoting products and dealing with sales leads? If the answer is YES, then we want to hear from you!
This leading travel specialist are looking for a candidate with experience in sales and customer service to join a busy call centre. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and booming company. The ideal candidate will need to be organized and an have excellent written and oral communication skills. You must have the ability to use databases, convert calls into sales and follow up all potential sales leads in order to convert them into reservations. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to initiate and develop relationships with customers. The successful candidate will be required to speak with customers over the phone and via live chat.
In return the company will offer a fun, friendly working environment, free parking and full training on tours and excursions- you will even have the opportunity to travel abroad and experience the excursions for yourself!
• Taking incoming sales calls and trade sales calls form the UK and overseas
• Ensure all customers and travel agents are responded to in a timely manner
• Use the live chat system to convert sales
• Provide customers with quotations for suitable excursions
• Promote products and encourage customers to make bookings
• Travel Experience 1 year
• Sales Experience
• Flexible for working hours- opening hours are between 6am until 8pm In order to be considered you must be flexible to work between these hours Mon- Sunday (40 hours per week)
• Willingness to work weekends
• Customer focused
• Eager to achieve targets
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• High level of self-motivation
• Opportunity to travel and experience the products
• Monthly commission
• Free parking