CALLING ALL enthusiastic Team Players with excellent communication and interpersonal skills…
Do you have a high level of administrative skills with the ability to work in a fast paced, varied and demanding role? Are you able to think on your feet and handle a heavy workload?
If the answer is YES, then we want to hear from you!
This successful family run business are looking for a candidate to act as First point of contact for all customers and progress their orders. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and well known company. The ideal candidate will need to be organized and an have excellent written and oral communication skills. You must have the ability to multitask, be adaptable to business requirements and have the ability to reprioritise workloads. You will have Strong attention to detail with impeccable grammar. The successful candidate will be required to act as the first point of contact as well as maintaining customer records and ensure all information is up to date.
The successful candidate will Provide a variety of sales support and offer administrative support to suit the needs of the business. In return the company will offer a friendly working environment with free parking.
• Handling incoming enquiries from various sources (email, phone, website)Contribute to achieving sales targets
• Maintain and build Customer Relationships
• Inputting orders- up to 4000 per day
• Handle orders by telephone, email or mail and check that they include correct prices, discounts and product numbers from time to time
• Responsible for taking card payments for all cash sale accounts & ensuring orders are processed in a timely fashion.
• Inform customers of any delays and arrange alternative delivery dates
• Maintain filing systems to ensure easy retrieval of information by all staff
• Liaising with company suppliers
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent organisational skills
• Demonstrate enthusiasm about the sales support role
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to prioritise workload and change work plans dependant on company needs
• Proven experience within a fast paced administrative position
• Excellent IT skills including the use of all Microsoft packages