Currently recruiting for a fantastic company based in the idyllic village of Wombourne, after a a very busy year the company are looking to expand the business and recruit Sales Administrators to take calls from Customers and process orders, free parking is available on site.
Customer Services Advisor Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Answering the phone and assessing the customers' needs by either processing an order or passing it on to the relevant advisor.
• Maintaining our customer enquiry ticket system.
• Validate customer details and process new orders
• Assist customers with their accounts and orders
• Accurately enter data onto the in-house database and internal system
• Liaise with other departments and external agencies
• Organising, filing and logging enquiries
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Data Entry
This role is an immediate start and requires the successful candidate to have the following:
• Experience of Microsoft Office applications, proficient use of Word and Excel
• An ability to prioritise workflow volumes and self-organise
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Any technical experience is desirable but not essential
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good oral and written communication skills required
This role will be temporary on going but could go permanent for the right person,
Hours 37.5 per week Monday -Friday
Ideally you will live local or drive as there is no public transport near the office.
Please apply below: