Business Development Manager
Our award winning client in the education and training sector has an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their very successful, friendly team.
Based in fantastic offices close to central Bristol and major bus and train links, you will be responsible for identifying and gaining new clients across the retail or hospitality sector. Experience, knowledge and an interest in work based learning is highly desirable!
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Securing large national clients through developing your own leads, pipeline and target list. You will play a key role in meeting growth plans
- Working in a proactive role, your focus will be on identifying new business and driving sales by building relationships and networks across the UK
- Line managing a client communications executive and a Business Development Administrator, you will work to secure meetings with and win new national clients
- Developing and delivering high calibre propositions and presentations for clients at senior and board level
- Generating a new business pipeline from warm and cold leads, evaluating the market landscape and contributing to overall business activity including exhibitions
We are looking for you to have:
- Relevant degree (or equivalent) related to business (desirable)
- Experience within a client facing Business Development or Account Management role
- Outstanding networking skills and a truly consultative style
- Experience at engaging at senior levels along with excellent presentation skills
- Confidence to meet with others and promote the organisation at a range of meetings including networking events
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £33,000 - £35,000 per annum.
(depending on experience) plus an excellent range of benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, discounted gym membership and other incentives, as well as a prime opportunity to work for a forward thinking and successful organisation!
The working hours are 37.5 a week - Monday - Friday.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.