Business Support Administrator
Our award winning client in the education and training sector has an opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join their very successful, friendly team.
Based in fantastic offices close to central Bristol and major bus and train links, you will be responsible for identifying and gaining new clients across the retail or hospitality sector. Experience, knowledge and an interest in work based learning is highly desirable!
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Draft and send engaging emails to prospective clients to secure meetings
- Researching will be a vital part of this role to identify who the key contacts are within organisations that are being targeted
- Utilising a variety of social media websites aimed at business professionals to source key information, such as LinkedIn
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Learn and understand the apprenticeship market landscape and be able to explain our offer to prospect clients
- Maintain the pipeline/database of key contacts and keep a record of all communication
- Evaluate the market landscape (including competitors strengths and weaknesses) and scope out opportunities within the sectors
- Contribute to overall business development activities
We are looking for you to have:
- Excellent writing and organisational skills are must, with experience of excel beneficial
- Experience of working in an administrative role would be beneficial
- A good technical ability is needed, around areas such as social learning platforms and CRM databases
- Ability to communicate effectively at senior level in a professional manner both verbal and written
- GCSE's & A-Level educated (or equivalent)
- Good levels of focus and attention to detail is required - (i.e. not being distracted easily)
- Desire to work in a fast moving rewarding environment
- Excellent social and relationship building skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £19,000 per annum.
(depending on experience) plus an excellent range of benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, discounted gym membership and other incentives, as well as a prime opportunity to work for a forward thinking and successful organisation!
The working hours are 37.5 hr week - Monday - Friday.
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.