Our client who are an International Law Firm are looking for a Secretary to join their team in Central Bristol. The stylish office is located close to Temple Meads & on all major bus routes.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm and receive a salary of upto £25,000 per annum (depending on your experience) & brilliant benefits including: life assurance, income protection, group personal pension, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan (travel), mortgage advice, private medical insurance, ride2work, gym flex and holiday flex amongst others!
As the Secretary you will provide excellent service delivery, quality, reliability and efficiency for Lawyers and Partners in a busy, deadline-driven Insurance group. The firm has a reputation for great client service. You will manage deadlines, quality and accuracy. Flexibility will be required from time to time to ensure a consistent and acceptable service level.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Proactive diary management including time recording absences eg holiday, organising internal and external meetings, video and conference calls, lunches/dinners, paper preparation
- Mailbox management including monitoring, drafting, answering, highlighting, prioritising
- E-filing including searching, saving, maintaining rules, folder management
- Travel and itinerary management including expenses
- Quality control of the outputs from other internal departments and specialist functions
(eg Reprographics, MI and data)
- Supporting Lawyers with administration, including maintaining InterAction system
- Ad-hoc tasks
Essential qualities, skills, knowledge, behaviour and experience required:
- Solid secretarial experience within a legal/ professional services
- Insurance market experience and legal knowledge an advantage
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Well-developed client service skills with good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail - spelling, accuracy, grammar, interpretation and presentation
- At ease working in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Comfortable using numerous software packages - training will be given
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send a CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.